Robinair 34788 Recycling and Charging Station for R134a
Robinair 34788 is used on vehicles with R-134a coolent and is designed to be compatible with existing service equipment and with standard service procedures. The 34788 is singlepass system and is UL-listed. This Robinair unit meets all SAE specifications for recycled refrigerant. The 34788 includes a 1.5 cfm Robinair high vacuum pump for quick, complete evacuation. The compressor pulls the air conditioning system to 0 psig, then works in conjuction with the vacuum pump to attain highly efficient recovery and a rapid recharge. If the system is never opened for service, there is not a need to pull additional vacuum. If the A/C system has to be opened for service, simply use the 3478's vacuum cycle to remove air and moisture from the system. This system will save you time and money with all the automatic features. It allows you to program it for the vehical you are servicing and walk away to do other tasks. The 34788 also has onboard displays that lets you know where you are in the process and if anything needs your attention.
Click to enlarge image(s)
This unit can do the simple recharge of an A/C unit to a full service including recycling.
Features and Benefits
- The 34788 meets the latested standards (SAE J2210) which requires 95 percent recovery of refrigerant. This is 20% more than older standard and will save inventory dollars.
- You can just progrm this unit and walk away. It will recover, vacuum, leak test and charge automatically along with also performing automatic air purging.
- It can be set for vacuum only functions and vacuum leak testing
- You never need to stop in the middle of a job to change refrigerant tanks with the automatic refrigerant refill.
- It is completely updateable with an SD card slot.
- The new refrigerant managment system lets you know how much you have used and if filter service is required.
- Provides simple vacuum leak test that monitors the evacuation process and signals you of a possible leak in the system.
Unit Required Voltage: 115V 60 Hz
On-board Refrigerant Container: 30 lb. vessel (source tank not included)
Temperature Operating Range: 50° to 120°F (11° to 49°C)
Recycling Filter-Drier: 43 cu. in. spin-on type
Pump Free Air Displacement: 3 cfm
Unit Size: 44 inches H x 34 inches Wx 23 inches D
Shipping Weight: 235 pounds
IMPORTANT: R-134a systems have
special fittings (per SAE specifications)
to avoid cross-contamination with R-12
systems. DO NOT adapt your unit for a
different refrigerant — system failure